- Darci now rolls over both ways and is rolling (mostly over her left arm) around the room. Time to baby proof.
- She has had a really hard time sleeping at night. I did try the "Ferber.blah.something" and sleep train her. Well she can be put back to sleep, but she has created a brand new schedule of waking at 1:30 a.m., 4, 6 and 7. So it is an exhausting night.
- Darci lost her voice on March 29th. She became squeaky and it just got worse (no worries, the dr. thinks it is just reflux and has prescribed a higher antacid dose).
- I have been texting and talking to my sisters A LOT about all of this. Geez, being a mom can be crazy. I know I make the final call but why re-invent the wheel if someone already did it, right?
- Darci is now awake more often. She only has 2 naps a day and then goes to bed a little earlier. That may have caused the above mentioned new sleep schedule. Who knows.
- She has been outside and LOVES the grass. I took off her socks and she loves to rub her feet in the green grass.
- I got another piano student, AND another tutor student! Yay!!!
Josh and I met May 2005. We met on LDSSINGLES.com. Crazy how that works out, right?!? We have been married since August 2006. It has been quite the rollercoaster but we wouldn't trade it for anything.
Tuesday, April 1, 2014
March 2014
Time truly does fly. Well here are a few things that happened this past month...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment