Well, I guess after 2 years, it should be time to dust off this blog and add to it. Since 2 years HAVE passed, there is too much to put. So I thought it easier to just start with this year.
Josh and I just celebrated our 5 year anniversary. We had a lot of fun. I got a beautiful necklace that I have been eyeing for a few months now, then we went to eat at my FAVORITE PLACE....Ruby River, it was followed by Bowling at FatCats. They have a new miniture Golf place there that is glow in the dark. So we did that as well, then played some arcade games. Then we returned home for a movie. It was a really fun night. But looking back at the past 5 years, I wouldn't change a thing, and yet we have changed so much as a result of different hiccups which have occured. I love him so much! I know, you are thinking...awww so sweet. :) Or you are running for the bathroom sitting over the toilet, if so...TOUGH! ha ha
I am at a new school this year, and have graduated 1st grade into 2nd grade. I have now completed 2 weeks of school, a parent teacher conference AND a Back to School night (which were both successful). I was concerned as SEVERAL people told me that the parents will be watching me carefully and scrutinizing EVERY move that I make. So, obviously, it made me nervous. Well at Back To School night I prepared a power point presentation. Mostly to keep me on task...well after 2 different sessions with parents, one parents told me, "I want to be in your class". Yay! Several agreed and talked about how structured my class was. It made me very pleased with myself and the outcome. I love my class of 25. And I have so many supportive parents.
Josh started up with school again. He has had his 1st week. He is enjoying it, as he knows now what is expected of him. He had a difficult time with all of his classes. As of a couple of days before it started, he wasn't sure what his schedule would be as he was on 2 waiting lists, and then wasn't approved for an Independent Study course (which is also combined with another course he needs to take now or it will not be available until 2013). His art really is looking good (whether he agrees or not :)) I am really impressed with some things that he is creating. Hopefully he will be done December 2012.
So right now we are just trying to get a routine going.
We love our 2 pooches. Sadly, I can't remember a fun life without them (sorry Josh). They are happy and totally love each other. Maximus is always licking Angel and giving her kisses. She loves it and just kind of leans into it. They are happy.
We also are in the process of getting new tenants. It has been a great blessing that we have gotten the applications filled out and so many interests in just 1 week. We truly are blessed for that and thank the Lord every day.
1 comment:
What a great idea to have a PowerPoint presentation for Back to School night! Very impressive!
Post a Comment